The Abacus has been designed for maximum versatility and effectiveness, with interchangeable parts made of materials that can be easily cleaned and disinfected.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – do NOT use with children under 3 years of age – end caps and spacers are small enough to be swallowed.
- Adult supervision required for use with children 3 to 12 years of age.
- Keep fngers away from open slots when opening/closing the slots to insert/remove ball assemblies –avoid getting your fngers caught in a slot.
- Do NOT leave the gel-balls in extreme heat or exposed to the sun for extended periods.
- Do NOT leave gel-balls on newsprint or similar media – the print may “tattoo” the balls (like silly putty).
- Do NOT stand on the Abacus. Use of the Abacus for foot compression may damage the device.
- Proceed with CAUTION if using the Abacus for feet, as sliding a foot between axles may damage the frame.
- For more of a silky feel, apply a small amount of cornstarch to the gel-balls.
Please use only these recommended solutions to clean the Abacus frame, gel-balls, axles, end caps and spacers:
- Disinfectant wipes (no bleach) such as Purell, Lysol, Clorox or similar products of any other brand.
- Diluted mild dish soap (no degreasing agents) and water – use a sparing amount of dish soap. WARNING: High concentration of dish soap with degreasing agents may damage the gel-ball material, resulting in gradual hardening and shrinkage.
- Do NOT submerge the frame – water may become trapped inside the frame.
- Isopropyl alcohol works well to clean and disinfect the Abacus.
- Vegetable or vegetable-based products