Receiving your Gelliflex™ Abacus™ in the mail may feel like Christmas Day. With countless options for self-massage and trigger point release, it's the gift that keeps on giving.
You can create literally thousands of restorative combinations with this extremely versatile tool. Incorporating your choice of gel-balls when building ball assemblies (Soft Purple, Medium Lime Green, or Firm Blue) and your selection of axle placement, you are able to target areas from your fingertips to your upper arms with various self-treatment techniques.
BUILDING BALL ASSEMBLIES
ONE BALL: Place an end cap on the axle as far as possible. Slide a spacer, one gel-ball, and another spacer onto the axle. Then place an end cap firmly onto the end of the axle.
TWO BALLS: Place an end cap on the axle as far as possible. Slide one gel-ball and the second gel-ball onto the axle. Then place an end cap firmly onto the end of the axle.
PLACING AXLES ON FRAME
- UNLOCK SLOTS: Slide the trigger lock toward the non-numbered side of the frame.
- OPEN SLOTS: Open the slots by lifting and holding the moveable handle (toward the lock).
- PLACE BALL ASSEMBLIES: Place one or more ball assemblies into desired numbered slot(s).
- CLOSE SLOTS: Lower and release the handle to close the slots.
- LOCK AXLES: Slide the trigger lock toward the numbered side of the frame, locking the axles in place.
NOTE: Keep your fingers away from the open slots when opening/closing the slots to insert/remove ball assemblies - avoid getting your fingers caught in a slot.